This page was last modified on November 15, 2023.
These terms and conditions are applicable to both us, Teamify, and you, the user. By using our website, you expressly acknowledge and accept that our terms and conditions apply, and any use of your own general terms and conditions is entirely waived.
We may, in exceptional cases, deviate from the general terms and conditions, provided that these deviations are documented in writing and accepted by all parties involved. These deviations apply only to replace or supplement the clauses they concern and do not affect the application of other provisions in the general terms and conditions.
While most information on our websites and other communication channels is available without the need for personal data, there might be occasions where personal data is requested. Personal data refers to information leading to an identified or identifiable individual, including but not limited to name, email address, or contact details. Specifically, this includes data you provide to Teamify through forms, emails, phone calls, as well as information related to purchases or services you use or intend to use. Teamify processes this data in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
As discretion is paramount at Teamify, all information provided to Teamify is treated confidentially. Furthermore, all processing activities by Teamify are included in processing registers as required by the GDPR.
Processing of personal data
Personal data processed from website visitors
Teamify may process non-personal data through its websites, such as anonymized IP addresses, browser type, device, operating system, approximate location, day and time of website visit, visited pages, the domain name of the website from which you accessed the website or through which you leave it. We do this for statistical purposes, allowing us to continuously optimize our websites for you and future visitors.
To process website statistics, we use Google Analytics after obtaining your opt-in consent through a cookie banner. Google Analytics is a service provided by Google Inc. It collects data through cookies (see below) to track and analyze the use of Teamify’s websites, generate reports on their activities, and make them available in other Google services. Google may use the collected data for advertising purposes. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can simply refuse to accept cookies.
Finally, it is possible for Teamify’s websites to create system logs for the proper operation and maintenance of the respective websites. These logs may contain your IP address.
Personal data processed from prospects
We provide contact forms on our websites. By filling out and submitting a digital form, you grant us permission to respond to your request for information via email, post, or phone call. It is possible that these messages are retained in our mailbox or included in our CRM system.
By subscribing to our mailing list, your email address is added to Convertkit’s contact list, allowing you to receive informational and/or commercial emails. Even when you become a customer of Teamify, your email address may be added to this list because the emails may be relevant in the context of your previous purchase. Each newsletter from Teamify provides the option to unsubscribe from this list.
Personal data processed from customers
Personal data of customers and former customers are processed for specific purposes:
- Responding to inquiries;
- Processing quotation requests by ourselves or other parties involved in the service provision;
- Processing orders and performing deliveries;
- Executing concluded agreements;
- Business administration and accounting;
- Providing support related to products or services you have obtained from us;
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys or market research;
- Detecting and protecting against fraudulent activities, errors, and/or crimes;
- Contacting you via email for information about your products and services, tips and advice, or offers;
- Generating website statistics and improving digital user experiences.
You have the option to opt out of direct marketing. We always provide an unsubscribe or opt-out option in our commercial newsletters.
Personal data processed from suppliers
If you are a supplier of Teamify, your data may be shared with customers to introduce you as a potential supplier, or your data may be shared during the provision of services.
Who do we share your data with?
Teamify may share your personal data with external service providers (processors) to provide services or maintain a database.
Teamify will always prefer processors within Europe. For our server infrastructure, we only work with ISO-certified data centers in the Benelux. If Teamify transfers your personal data to third parties outside the European Economic Area, Teamify will ensure that these processors can provide appropriate technical and organizational measures. You hereby authorize us to transfer your personal data to processors outside Europe.
In certain circumstances, Teamify is required to disclose or make your data available to third parties. This is the case when prescribed by law or regulations, a judicial procedure, a request from a government authority, or in the interest of your vital interests. If Teamify deems it desirable to disclose your data in the context of an investigation into illegal activities and to prevent any form of harm, your data may be disclosed to third parties.
We do not disclose personal data to our social media partners. However, our websites may contain plugins that link to social media websites including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Vimeo, and YouTube. Social media providers may process data through our websites and link it to your profile if you view embedded content on our website, click on links to social media posts, pages or profiles, or share posts on social media. However, we are not responsible for the use of your personal data by social media partners. You can click on the names of the social media partners below to read their privacy policies.
Your personal data will never be sold to third parties.
How long do we retain your data?
For the retention period of data, we rely on the statutory retention periods by default. If there is no legally prescribed retention period for processing, we will make our own assessment of the period within which we may reasonably need the data for the intended purpose. After this retention period, the data will be permanently erased.
Personal data used by us for the provision of services to you or from you will be processed as long as necessary to provide the services. They can be used for direct marketing as long as we believe you can benefit from these messages.
If you want to request us to no longer use your personal data, you can contact us.
What are your rights as a data subject?
The GDPR privacy legislation provides various rights for you as a data subject, including:
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Furthermore, you can object to other processing of your personal data, and we will evaluate your request.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to restriction of processing: Data protection legislation provides for specific cases where you can request the restriction of processing your personal data. This is the case when you dispute the accuracy of your data (during the verification process), when the processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of it, when we no longer need the data for processing but only for legal purposes, or when an objection has been raised (during the verification process).
- Data portability: If you decide to switch to another data processor, you have the right to receive the processed personal data in a machine-readable format in order to transfer it elsewhere.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- Automated individual decision-making: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Right to lodge a complaint: To exercise your rights or to file a complaint, you can contact Teamify via the contact page. Teamify will respond to your request as soon as possible. If you request the deletion of your data, it is possible that not all information can be deleted or modified by Teamify due to, but not limited to, evidentiary purposes, backups, business administration, the exercise or defense of a claim, or other legal rights and obligations that we may have as an organization. You can also lodge a complaint if needed with the Belgian Belgian Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels.
Cookies are always associated with a specific domain name or subdomain. First-party cookies are cookies obtained from the domain that you, as a website visitor, visit. When visiting Teamify’s websites, first-party cookies are Teamify’s cookies. Third-party cookies are placed when a website contains elements from an external party. This includes embedded videos, social media widgets, certain advertisements, or integrated software. The external party then sends cookies from its own servers. Necessary cookies are cookies required for the proper functioning of the website, including cookies that manage login functionality. Functional cookies are cookies that store preferences of website visitors to enhance user-friendliness, such as remembering language or country preferences. Analytical cookies are cookies that enable the analysis of website traffic for website improvement and performance measurement.
The websites of Teamify may use the following cookies:
- CONSENT – Google’s third-party cookie – retention period 2 years – to create anonymous user profiles to measure advertising effectiveness.
- NID – Google’s third-party cookie – retention period 1 year – to display tailored ads on Google websites based on recent searches and past interactions.
- _GA – Google’s third-party cookie – retention period 2 years – to measure website usage.
- _GAT – Google’s third-party cookie – retention period 1 minute – used to limit data collection on high-traffic websites.
- _GID – Google’s third-party cookie – retention period 1 day – used to measure website usage via anonymized IP data.
- Act, c_user, datr, dpr, fr, presence, sb, xs, wd – Facebook’s third-party cookie – retention period depends on the cookie, from 1 session to 2 years – used to easily connect to the Teamify Facebook page, create a user profile, and display targeted ads on Facebook.
If you encounter any cookies on our website other than the ones listed above, please contact us.
How to disable cookies?
It is possible to disable cookies through browser settings. Click below on the name of your browser to read the documentation about this.
Please note that certain page elements may not display correctly when cookies are disabled, although Teamify endeavors to make website usage as smooth as possible.
We provide a user-friendly and secure website for every user. We take all reasonable measures necessary to ensure the proper functioning, security, and accessibility of our website. However, we cannot provide absolute guarantees, and our measures should be considered as a best-effort commitment.
The use of the website is always at your own risk. This means that we are not liable for any damage resulting from malfunctions, interruptions, harmful elements, or defects in the website, regardless of the existence of a foreign cause or force majeure.
We have the right to restrict and/or interrupt access to our website at any time without prior notice. We generally do this only if the circumstances warrant it, but this is not an absolute condition.
Content of this website
The content of the website is largely determined by us, and we take the utmost care in providing this content. This means that we take the necessary measures to keep our website as complete, accurate, and up-to-date as possible, even when content is provided by third parties. The content on our website may be changed, supplemented, or removed at any time.
However, we cannot guarantee the quality of the information on our website. It is possible that the information may not be complete, sufficiently accurate, and/or useful. Therefore, we are not liable for any (direct or indirect) damages suffered by you as a user as a result of the information on our website.
In the event that certain content on our website constitutes a violation of applicable laws and/or a violation of the rights of third parties, or is simply unacceptable, we ask you to notify us as soon as possible so that we can take appropriate measures. This may include partially or completely removing and/or modifying the content.
Our website may contain downloadable content. Any downloads from our website are done at your own risk. We are not liable for any damages or loss of data or damage to your computer system resulting from such downloads, and it is solely and exclusively your responsibility as a user.
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites or pages, or may indirectly refer to them. The placement of links to these websites or pages does not imply any implicit approval of their content or any affiliation with the respective website. We do not have control over these external websites and are not responsible for the safe and proper operation of the link and its ultimate destination. Once you click on the link, you leave our website and we cannot be held liable for any damages.
Specifically regarding prices and other product information on the website, there is a reservation concerning obvious programming and typographical errors. Based on such errors, the user cannot claim an agreement with Teamify.
As a user, you also have a certain responsibility when using our website. You must refrain from actions that may have a harmful impact on the proper functioning and security of the website. The website must not be used to circumvent our business model and/or collect information from other users on a large scale.
Consequently, it is not permitted to use our website to distribute content that could cause harm to other users of the website, such as the dissemination of harmful software such as computer viruses, malware, worms, trojans, and cancelbots. This also includes the dissemination of unsolicited and/or commercial messages via the website, such as junk mail, spamming, and chain letters.
We reserve the right to take all necessary actions that may result in restoration for us and our users, both judicially and extrajudicially. The user is solely and entirely responsible if their actions and behaviors effectively cause damage to the website and other users. In such a case, they must indemnify Teamify from any subsequent damage claims.
Creativity deserves protection, and so does our website and its content. This protection is provided by intellectual property rights and belongs to all rights holders, including Teamify and third parties. Content includes a wide range of categories such as trademarks, logos, photos, videos, audio, text, ideas, notes, drawings, articles, and more. All this content is protected by copyright, software rights, database rights, design rights, and other applicable (intellectual) property rights. The technical nature of our website itself is protected by copyright, software rights, and database rights. Any trade name we use on our websites is also protected by the applicable trade name law or trademark law.
Each user is granted a limited right of access, use, and display of our websites and their content. This granted right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and can only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. Therefore, we ask our users not to use or modify the rights-protected items without the permission of the rights holder. Datalink attaches great importance to its intellectual property rights and has taken all possible measures to ensure protection. Any infringement of existing intellectual property rights will be prosecuted.
We reserve the right to modify, expand, restrict, or terminate our website and related services at any time. This can be done without prior notice to the user and does not give rise to any form of compensation.
Teamify reserves the right to make changes to this policy. The most current version will always be available on this web page and will be indicated by the date of the last modification. Any significant changes will be clearly communicated in correspondence and email communication from Teamify.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These website and the accourding policies, terms and conditions (including the general sales conditions) are exclusively governed and interpreted in accordance with Belgian law. Any disputes arising from or related to offers from Teamify or agreements entered into with Teamify will be submitted to the competent court of the judicial district of Hasselt.
If the operation or validity of one or more of the above provisions of these general terms and conditions are compromised, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement. In such a case, we have the right to modify the relevant provision to a valid provision of similar intent.